Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday/White Friday

While Black Friday was in full swing for the retailers on this Friday after Thanksgiving, the crew out at Elm Creek Park Reserve were having nothing to do with it. They are busy pumping out the white stuff!

I decided to jump on my bike after work and take advantage of the nearly full moon. I swung through Elm Creek and passed by the Winter Recreation Area on my way around the trails. The snow guns were running turning the area into a white oasis. With the temps staying below freezing all day the Elm Creek snow makers were taking full advantage.

I finished my ride with the thought: It's time to get out the skies...

1 comment:

nerdman said...

AMEN! But let's get some real snow too so we can ski all over the place!

I am thinking of promoting one free race a month, maybe a ski race for January!?