Saturday, March 1, 2008

High & Dry with a Bright Blue Sky!

I did something I have not done in over three months. I biked some real miles! I typically do do some winter riding but this winter I have not put in a real mile since the snow came. Of course I don't really feel too bad about it considering it's been one of the best winters for skiing in awhile.

So with the sun shining brightly and the roads clear and dry I decided I would start March out with a ride. I always enjoy these first rides of the season, I always get a sense of new experience even after 20+ year of riding.

Team news: tonight is the first real team training session for Team Strong Heart. Unfortunately I'm missing out because of a busy family schedule, but the rest of the team and a few of the 2007 TSH team are going to gather at Amy's to do a 12hr ride/rest/ride simulation and to get a little schooling and advice from the senior TSH members. Go Team Strong Heart!

1 comment:

Erik said...

Good Job Jay! You'll be flying this spring.