Saturday, May 17, 2008

Maple Grove Magazine features Team Strong Heart

The latest Maple Grove Magazine is out with a very nice feature on Team Strong Heart. Better yet it's the best-of Maple Grove issue and there is bound to be lots of readers, cool!

The funny part... my fifteen seconds of fame comes along and I end up taking probably one of the most unflattering pictures I have ever seen of myself. All I could do was laugh! Lycra on big guys probably won't be a fashion hit any time soon. Thank goodness I can ride better than I look...

Todd Buchanan the photographer was fun to work with. It turns out that he actually covered RAAM as a photographer over a couple years back in the late '80's. He had some great tales to tell us while he took our pictures. The photos seen here are courtesy of Todd Buchanan. Todd does very impressive work. After looking over his web site we feel rather privileged that he came out to take our pictures. Especially after watching him flop down on the wet pavement to shoot from all kinds of angles on a cold windy day. Thank you Maple Grove Magazine and Todd Buchanan. Team Strong Heart appreciates the exposure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, well John has the dirty socks showing - at least you got shoes on.